SRN-24 switch disconnector is used to switch on and switch off currents present in distribution network of medium voltage in range to 80A and is capableuting shot-circuit currents to 16kA.
We make switch disconnectors in the following varieties:
*For installation on reinforced poles, such as ŻN and BSW
– variety A – this type of a switch disconnector is installed at the top of a pillar (on a cross-arm or KO-9 construction)
– variety B – this type of a switch disconnector is installed on the leg of a pillar under conduits
*For installation on rotatory poles, such as E, EM and EPV
– variety C – this type of a switch disconnector is installed at the top of pillar (on a cross-arm)
– variety C2 – this type of a switch disconnector is installed at the top of a double pillar
– variety D – this type of a switch disconnector is installed on the leg of a under conduits
– rated voltage – 24kV
– percussive lighting voltage – 125kV
– stable rated current – 400A
– short circuit rated current 1s – 16kA
– rated breaking current in circuit of small inductance – 80A
– rated breaking charging current
– rated breaking current of an earth fault current in condition of earth fault – 38A
– switch disconnector is equipped with extinguishing aerial chambers
The manufacture product consists of a connecting apparatus and strands.
The switch disconnector can be set in motion with:
a) a hand drive NO-1
b) a motor drive NKM-1.2
The apparatus has got copper contacts with silver plating.
Moving contacts are equipped with elastic terminals securing against fracturing the supply conduit.
There is a possibility of completing an isolator with additional retaining insulators as well as elastic terminals (IWSPE kit) or with overvoltage limiters and elastic terminals (OPSPE kit).
The apparatus can be built in various insulators:
– SRN-24 type – on insulators with silicon sheds
– SRN-24cr type – on ceramic insulators