SRN-24 switch disconnector is used to switch on and switch off currents present in distribution network of medium voltage in range to 80A and is capableuting shot-circuit currents to 16kA.
We make switch disconnectors in the following varieties:
*For installation on reinforced poles, such as ŻN and BSW
– variety A – this type of a switch disconnector is installed at the top of a pillar
– variety B – this type of a switch disconnector is installed on the leg of a pillar under conduits
*For installation on rotatory poles, such as E, EM and EPV
– variety C – this type of a switch disconnector is installed at the top of pillar (on a cross-arm)
– variety C2 – this type of a switch disconnector is installed at the top of a double pillar
– variety D – this type of a switch disconnector is installed on the leg of a under conduits
– rated voltage – 24kV
– percussive lighting voltage – 125kV
– stable rated current – 400A
– short circuit rated current 1s – 16kA
– rated breaking current in circuit of small inductance – 80A
– rated breaking charging current
– rated breaking current of an earth fault current in condition of earth fault – 38A
– switch disconnector is equipped with extinguishing aerial chambers
The manufacture product consists of a connecting apparatus and strands.
The switch disconnector can be set in motion with:
b) a motor drive NKM-1 or NKM-1.3
The apparatus has got copper contacts with silver plating.
Moving contacts are equipped with elastic terminals securing against fracturing the supply conduit.
There is a possibility of completing an isolator with additional retaining insulators (IWSPE kit) or with overvoltage limiters (OPSPE kit).
The apparatus can be built in various insulators:
– SRN-24 type – on insulators with silicon sheds
– SRN-24cr type – on ceramic insulators