The SON-24 type of isolator is installed in overhead grids of medium voltage.
It is used to close and open power circuits in off-load.
We make isolators in the following varieties:
*For installation on reinforced poles, such as ŻN and BSW
– variety A – this type of an isolator is installed at the top of a pillar (on a cross-arm or KO-9 construction)
– variety B – this type of an isolator is installed on the leg of a pillar under conduits
*For installation on rotatory poles, such as E, EM and EPV
– variety C – this type of an isolator is installed at the top of pillar (on a cross-arm)
– variety C2 – this type of an isolator is installed at the top of a double pillar
> on a cross-arm PO-50 (conduit flat system) or
> on a head GS-30 (conduit trigonal system)
In yuor order, please note the type of pole, on which the isolator will be installed
– variety D – this type of an isolator is installed on the leg of a under conduits
– rated voltage – 24kV
– percussive lighting voltage – 125kV
– stable rated current – 400A
– short circuit rated current 1s – 16kA
The manufacture product consists of a connecting apparatus, a hand drive and strands (no additional constructions are needed).
The apparatus has got copper contacts with silver plating.
Moving contacts are equipped with elastic terminals securing against fracturing the supply conduit.
There is a possibility of completing an isolator with additional retaining insulators as well as elastic terminals (IWSPE kit) or with overvoltage limiters and elastic terminals (OPSPE kit).
The apparatus can be built in various insulators:
– SON-24 type – on insulators with silicon sheds
– SON-24cr type – on ceramic insulators