SRNkp-24/400 switch disconnector is used to switch on and switch off currents present in distribution network of medium voltage in range to 400A, conduct fault currents to 16kA and make fault currents to 8kA.
We make switch disconnectors in the following varieties:
*For installation on reinforced poles, such as ŻN and BSW
– variety A – this type of a switch disconnector is installed at the top of a pillar (on a cross-arm or KO-9 construction)
– variety B – this type of a switch disconnector is installed on the leg of a pillar under conduits
*For installation on rotatory poles, such as E, EM and EPV
– variety C – this type of a switch disconnector is installed at the top of pillar (on a cross-arm)
– variety C2 – this type of a switch disconnector is installed at the top of a double pillar
> on a cross-arm PO-50 (conduit flat system) or
> on a head GS-30 (conduit trigonal system)
In yuor order, please note the type of pole, on which the switch disconnector will be installed
– variety D – this type of a switch disconnector is installed on the leg of a under conduits
– rated voltage – 24kV
– percussive lighting voltage – 125kV
– stable rated current – 400A
– short circuit rated current 1s – 16kA
– rated closing fault current – 8kA
– rated breaking current in circuit of small inductance – 400A/100
– rated breaking charging current – 20A
– rated breaking current of earth fault – 60A
– rated breaking current of an earth fault current in condition of earth fault – 38A
– switch disconnector class – E3, M1
– operating lifetime – 2000 cycles
– switch disconnector is equipped with vacuum chambers
– switch disconnector fulfills PN-EN 60265-1 and PN-EN 60694 norms
The manufacture product consists of a connecting apparatus and strands.
The switch disconnector can be set in motion with:
b) a motor drive NKM-1.2 or NKM-1.3
The apparatus has got copper contacts with silver plating.
Moving contacts are equipped with elastic terminals securing against fracturing the supply conduit.
There is a possibility of completing an isolator with additional retaining insulators (IWSPE kit) or with overvoltage limiters (OPSPE kit).